Is anyone else (stupid question already) SO EXCITED that springtime is (pretty-much-but-still-debatable-where-I-live) here? I’ve got my windows open – still no displays on them, ha – and we’d our morning snack on the porch today and it was glorious. After yesterday’s hideous pictures of my skin situation I figured I would post one where I don’t look so atrocious.
Anyway, my lob (long bob) as they call it is growing away and I’m actually really adoring it. It’s so fun to do untidy waves, spray in a few 25 and go. Brad makes me feel badly about my choices never, I know he prefers my locks long. I figure it’s my prerogative. That is our mostly-finished entry way which is liked by me. Love it, love it! I still want to place a few pillows on the bench to shorten the distance between the pictures/mirror and the bench, but besides that it’s all done.
- Tiada bahan-bahan yang boleh rosakkan muka, NO
- Rub your lobes with a little Vaseline before placing your earrings directly into avoid any pain
- Disguise as much blemishes as possible
- Assess the elderly client for impaction when urinary retention is documented or suspected
- Cinnamon Treatment for Removing Lip Wrinkles
- My skin type
I think the best piece is the shelf that Brad built using the piping. I love it and think it appears so fitting in our slightly-modernized admittance. I am always lovin’ this girl! She’s been so fun lately and is blowing me away with how … Read more