That ignorance of course leads to mania. The herd is right Surely. Well, of course they are. As evidence, we can go through the mania in the semiconductor world. Specifically, PPT rallies lift all semis and vessels are on the crest of the PPT tsunami of shopping for. Virtually every company available has reported a weakness lately.
Let’s look at Fairchild Semi. They make chips for the communications industry. Reported running a business magazines on October 14, 2011, the business said Q3 income dropped 19% versus this past year and sales were lower by 3%. True, the wages beat analyst anticipations by two cents. Read on. Sales were below estimations. The company also (like the majority of its rivals) guided sales estimates lower than experts’ guesses saying that the economy had slowed. The company plans to ship fewer potato chips going forward.
- Sourcing packaging materials
- Unconditional: recipients haven’t any restrictions about how they can spend the cash
- For the purpose of this Order, Schedule 3 of the Act shall apply
- I have small wants and find you don’t need to save
- Assets that aren’t contained in the consolidated balance sheet of the parent entity
- Cash Flow from trading activities / Cash from trading
- Professional services
What does dropping sales and dropping earnings and a weakening economy and falling potential customers have to do with anything? In a PPT driven market mania, the answer is nothing. Absolutely nothing. Nada. Zip. That is PPT mania. It’s all good. Get you some. Close … Read more